Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Beer and Cheese Pairings

no avatar
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Beer and Cheese Pairings

by Marsha L. » Mon Oct 27, 2008 6:09 pm

I stumbled across this link to a list of beer-cheese-wine pairings that I found really helpful and interesting.

That page also points to this one, which explains the rationale behind some of the listed pairings.
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
no avatar
User

Tom Holstein

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:55 am

Derby City :)

Re: Beer and Cheese Pairings

by Tom Holstein » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:28 pm

Marsha L. wrote:I stumbled across this link to a list of beer-cheese-wine pairings that I found really helpful and interesting.

That page also points to this one, which explains the rationale behind some of the listed pairings.

Thanks Marsha...... :)

Just tried a fine Roquefort with Rochefort ........the R's have it :D
no avatar
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Beer and Cheese Pairings

by Steve P » Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:53 am

Marsha L. wrote:I stumbled across this link to a list of beer-cheese-wine pairings that I found really helpful and interesting.

As interesting (and useful) as lists like this are there is a small part of me that regrets that (over the past couple of years) we have introduced a new level of complexity into one of life's simple pleasures...enjoying a great beer.
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio