Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Hilarious new product for garlic haters

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Hilarious new product for garlic haters

by Robin Garr » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:58 pm

I just got this news release in Email. I'll ignore it, although I'm tempted to send back a snide remark ...

Love garlic and onions, but don't love the bad breath and tummy discomfort they leave behind? Bon Mange's product, Monjay, is a tasteless yeast-like granule that, when sprinkled over the offending food, prevents the formation of socially embarrassing and personally discomforting odors and gases.

Please see the release below and let me know if you would you like us to send a sample for you to try on your next garlic dish? Please provide your address in an email if you would like a sample.

Any foodies out there want some of this? :D
no avatar
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Re: Hilarious new product for garlic haters

by RonnieD » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:44 pm

Do they got anything like that that works for poorly prepared fish? :wink: :D
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
no avatar
User

Alan Schaefer

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 pm

by Alan Schaefer » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:24 pm

I am a garlic freak!! I love garlic and onions both. Whenever I cook with them for my personal consumption, then I like lots and lots. The only downside is that I usually don't get to sleep in my own bed. The smell of the garlic is to much for the missus, even the cats won't stay in the room with me. GO GARLIC!!!
"The more one learns the more one sees the need to learn more and that study,as well as broadening the mind of the craftsman, provides an easy way of perfecting himself in the practice of our art." Auguste Escoffier
no avatar
User

Brad Hayden

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Oct 04, 2007 7:41 pm

by Brad Hayden » Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:31 pm

i remember once reading of this berry or some type of fruit that is like for 1 "grape" like shape of it, you are forking up like 10 bucks, but it was to reverse anything sour to sweet. They said there was rave parties in nyc doing this where people would pay cash, take a berry and then start eating the nastiest things.... dont ask me.. its new york..
Brad Hayden
Bardstown Food Manufacturer
Luna Mercato
http://www.BardstownFoodManufacturer.com