Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Noosh Nosh Sold!

User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Noosh Nosh Sold!

by Mark R. » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Business 1st just reported that Anoosh Shariat sold his share, here are the highlights of the story:
"Chef Anoosh Shariat is no longer the owner of the Noosh Nosh.

Shariat confirmed to Louisville Business First that he sold his share of the Mediterranean and Italian-influenced cafe in August. However, Shariat declined to reveal the terms of the sale or the new owner.

Shariat did say he sold his share of the Noosh Nosh so he could focus on Anoosh Bistro, a fine dining restaurant he also founded in Brownsboro Center, just steps from Noosh Nosh.

"I was trying to cut back," the chef explained. "My partner and I talked and he took it over. I wanted definitely for Noosh Nosh to flourish and he's able to continue it. I'm looking at going back to Bistro. We're going to elevate it and go back to our core values."

Here's a link to the full story: https://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/ ... 2022-11-23
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

Nathaniel C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: Noosh Nosh Sold!

by Nathaniel C » Sun Dec 11, 2022 8:42 pm

Wasn't aware of the sale of Noosh Nosh. We had dinner at Anoosh Bistro last night and both the food and the experience were delightful, as always.
User

Gary Guss

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:18 pm

Van down by the River

Re: Noosh Nosh Sold!

by Gary Guss » Sun Dec 11, 2022 10:37 pm

Just had lunch there today, great food as usual! Had my usual Eggs Benedict and Cottage fried potatoes which may be the best I've ever found.. I think they are frying them in butter in a carbon steel pan with peppers and onions. At least that's what I used when replicating them at home

GG.