Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

MozzaPi at TEN20 brewery

no avatar
User

Rich S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

MozzaPi at TEN20 brewery

by Rich S » Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:17 pm

Good news for pizza fans: MozzaPi will be one of three food tenants at the TEN20 brewery on East Washington Street, according to Business First. The other tenants will be Black Rock Grille (burgers and fries, opening in early April) and Happy Belly Bistro (some sort of fusion food, already operating at the brewery).

The story says “MozzaPi is set to open early this summer within a 1,000-square-foot space at the front of the brewery, with street-facing windows and access from the indoor taproom and outdoor beer garden. The artisan sourdough pizza maker will offer the same menu of pizza and baked goods that is available at its flagship location in Anchorage.”

I happened to have a beer yesterday at TEN20, and it’s a beautiful place, much larger than I expected. There’s plenty of outdoor seating for those of us reluctant to sit inside.
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

Re: MozzaPi at TEN20 brewery

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Tue Mar 23, 2021 4:24 pm

That's really cool! First I'd heard of Ten20, but it looks like a great place to hang out (once we're vaccinated).
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:00 pm

I absolutely love MozzaPi, and a second location in town makes me happy. And everybody knows that pizza and good beer go together. 8)
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

by JustinHammond » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:06 am

Ten20 is fantastic. As already stated, they have a large outdoor area and the indoor area is gigantic, spread out and tall ceilings. We the weather is nice they roll up the doors and make sitting inside feel even safer. They have also been following very strict covid guidelines.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
no avatar
User

Mike D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

by Mike D » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:33 am

We also love MozzaPi.

A couple years ago they were planning a location in Distillery Commons (Lexington Road at Payne Street). I never saw or heard anything about activity at that site. Assume this is happening instead of that?
User

Ron H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:10 pm

by Ron H » Mon Mar 29, 2021 1:12 pm

HappyBelly Bistro is currently the weekend tenant at Gravely on Baxter, and yesterday I picked up a smashburger for my wife and some birria ramen for myself. I can confirm that it's incredible, really great flavors. Holly raved about her burger, and I don't have enough good things to say about the birria ramen.
"I like rice. Rice is great if you're hungry and want 2000 of something." - Mitch Hedberg