Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Re: Fresh Thyme closing 24th

by James Natsis » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:07 pm

Yeah, WDRB did a piece this morning about the rerouting of traffic on Bardstown Rd in front of Bates Elementary that shares the entrance to the impending SouthPointe. They wrote that work on Panera Bread will begin in September. That will be a good sign. The rest of the tenants are a secret for the moment. For those of us who have observed this development for the past year or two, it has made very little sense as they seemed to break ground in a random, no logical pattern manner. As mentioned above, they seem to have finally developed some type of initial infrastructure, at least as it pertains to roads.

https://www.wdrb.com/news/principal-of- ... 1ef98.html
James J. Natsis
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:39 pm

Well, at least one St Matthews grocery is doing well- it's a shame it isn't a local. Whole Foods is starting a 7000 sg ft expansion.
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

by TP Lowe » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:40 am

GaryF wrote:Well, at least one St Matthews grocery is doing well- it's a shame it isn't a local. Whole Foods is starting a 7000 sg ft expansion.

I've been wondering what departments they will expand - more of the same, or something new?
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Thu Aug 15, 2019 5:11 pm

TP Lowe wrote:
GaryF wrote:Well, at least one St Matthews grocery is doing well- it's a shame it isn't a local. Whole Foods is starting a 7000 sg ft expansion.

I've been wondering what departments they will expand - more of the same, or something new?

I'm guessing that it will be just an expansion of what they basically have now. I would expect certain areas such as the deli fresh meat and seafood areas to see most of the expansion based on what we seen at other Whole Foods in other cities.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
Previous