Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Eatz Vietnamese restaurant

no avatar
User

Rich S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:07 am

Eatz Vietnamese restaurant

by Rich S » Sat Oct 13, 2018 2:21 pm

This restaurant is planning to open around Nov. 1 at 974 Barret Ave., just up the street from Martin's Bar-B-Que (the old Lynn's location). Eatz is in the building that used to be home to Zoom Zoom Yum; I'm not sure when that place closed.

I'm glad to see more activity in that neighborhood; not far away, V-Grits/False Idol brewery just opened at the corner of Barret and Winter Avenue.

https://www.facebook.com/Eatz-Vietnames ... 512416177/
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Eatz Vietnamese restaurant

by Robin Garr » Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:47 pm

Great news, Rich, and thanks for sharing. There was a lot of concern for businesses in that neighborhood with Lynn's being closed for so long. Let's hope this means the corner has been turned.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

by James Natsis » Sat May 23, 2020 1:52 pm

I'm renewing an old thread here.

I had lunch at Eatz earlier this afternoon. Although they are still just doing carryout, one can eat outside on the deck. This is what I did.

Anyone who has eaten there knows how good the food is. Its been a rough time but the owner is determined to slowly move forward. Its great to see the resolve of young, hard-working entrepreneurs like the owner of Eatz.
James J. Natsis
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat May 23, 2020 4:50 pm

I'm glad to hear that about Eatz, James. I was really impressed with the cooking the last time I was there.