Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Andrew Zimmern

no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Andrew Zimmern

by Tony G » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:43 pm

I just saw his IG post today but he was at El Molcajete here 2 days ago. Well the post was 2 days ago. Beautiful pic of the Vuelve de la Vida. Looks like a civiche margarita! Not sure if he was here or is here. Regardless I really like his show. His Twitter feed is seriously political but I lean towards his mindset. Check him out on both IG and Twitter.
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

Re: Andrew Zimmern

by JustinHammond » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:07 pm

He posted a glowing review/video of Redhog a few days ago.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlwQ0tgBSzX ... le7g62lyga
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
no avatar
User

Andrew A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:53 pm

by Andrew A » Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:41 pm

He was in town shooting an episode on Louisville that will air this fall. El Molcajete, Milkwood, Morris Deli, and Red Hog will be featured.
no avatar
User

Alanna H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 8:11 pm

Colorado Springs

by Alanna H » Fri Aug 03, 2018 3:03 pm

Andrew A wrote:He was in town shooting an episode on Louisville that will air this fall. El Molcajete, Milkwood, Morris Deli, and Red Hog will be featured.

Sounds like a nice variety!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Alanna H wrote:
Andrew A wrote:He was in town shooting an episode on Louisville that will air this fall. El Molcajete, Milkwood, Morris Deli, and Red Hog will be featured.

Sounds like a nice variety!

It does, but also kind of random. I wonder how he settled on those four.
User

Jerry C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:33 am

Buechel

by Jerry C » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:42 pm

He went to Morris Deli in an earlier episode...wonder why he needs that again? I think Stevens and Stevens would be more interesting.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:10 pm

Jerry C wrote:

He went to Morris Deli in an earlier episode...wonder why he needs that again? I think Stevens and Stevens would be more interesting.

I certainly agree, Stevens and Stevens would be an interesting change and their location certainly has some great character !
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"