Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Alexis Rich

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Norton Commons Restaurant Week

by Alexis Rich » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:11 pm

I see a list of participating restaurants and the prices but what I can’t seem to find is a menu. I’d like to go but I don’t want to drive all the way out there only to realize I don’t want to eat what they’re serving.

Am I missing something?
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Norton Commons Restaurant Week

by Robin Garr » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:48 pm

There's a little info here, Alexis:
http://nortoncommons.com/norton-commons ... week-2017/

Among other stuff:

Participating restaurants will offer patrons three-course dinners from $15, $20, and $25 per person (menu offerings vary by restaurant). Offerings will include an appetizer, an entrée, and a dessert from a special prix fixe menu. Restaurants participating in Norton Commons Restaurant Week include: Mercato Italiano ($25); Citizen 7 ($25); The 502 Bar & Bistro ($25); Tea Station Asian Bistro ($20); Karem’s Grill & Pub ($15); and Johnny Brusco’s ($15).

Our friends at Commonwealth Tap also have some awesome activities lined up for RW which will compliment our culinary offerings nicely.
User

Alexis Rich

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:24 pm

by Alexis Rich » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:15 pm

I saw something like this for 2018 (the link you provide looks to be from last year) but still no mention of WHAT they’re going to serve.

Looks like I’m out.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:02 pm

Doh! I didn’t notice that was last year. Sorry! :oops:
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

by Gayle DeM » Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:21 pm

The only menu that I have been able to find so far is the one from Mercato Italiano Trattoria.

Restaurant Week begins tomorrow and Romel Ernesto, General Manager of Mercato Italiano Trattoria and Market invites you to taste the delicious flavors of Italy with their $25 pre-fixed three course menu!
1st Course: Proscutto Insalata or Caesar Insalata
2nd Course: Cassarecci or Campanelle Bolognese
3rd Course: Gelato Duo or Cannolli Duo

They will also be offering a Woodford Reserve flight for only $15! Upon the purchase of your Restaurant Week experience at Mercato, you will be entered to win the pictured Callaway Golf Woodford Reserve golf bag!
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck