Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

Burning Bush Grille sets retirement date

by Ed Vermillion » Wed May 03, 2017 7:26 am

From Burning Bush Grille Facebook Page:

"Burning Bush Grille to end operations May 27th, 2017.

Our lease ended April 2017 and as much as we would love to continue to serve the community that has supported us so greatly, it is time for me to retire. At the thriving age of 62, I am blessed with the opportunity to start living the life that I have had to put on hold due to the high demands that come with owning a restaurant.

I am extremely grateful for the people who have helped make this business successful. My family, my employees and most importantly, our loyal customers. The daily interactions, the interesting conversations, and the sharing of life's experiences have all been very special and will be the most missed. Thank you for your support.

So, May 27th, mark it down. It will be our last day of operations as a brick and mortar venture. Shortly I will be posting information about a final day fundraising event with a 100% of donations put to our favorite charity.

I'm sure the coming days and weeks are going to be bittersweet but we are excited to have an extended opportunity to thank you as we bring this iteration of BBG to a close. It was an incredibly wonderful seven years and as they say, "All good things must come to an end"

They will be missed in the Prospect/Goshen area.
Last edited by Ed Vermillion on Mon May 15, 2017 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Mike Smith's Burning Bush Grille sets retirement date

by Carla G » Wed May 03, 2017 2:59 pm

That's a real shame. They were a very nice addition to the area.
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson