This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Cafe Lou Lou St. Matthews FOH/BOH

by Marsha L. » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:18 am

Cafe Lou Lou is seeking delivery drivers, servers, and a night hot line cook (with occasional day availability). Lou Lou is open seven days a week for both lunch and dinner service. Message me here or call 893-7776, and ask for Joe, John, Clay or Dane. Or just show up with your id and a small resume, and just tell us where you've been working. If you're a true restaurant professional, you know when the good times to show up or call are. Not during service!

Delivery drivers should have a dependable car and a clean driving record, and know a little bit about lettuce and tomatoes. Position comes with tips! Any questions, just message me. Great team and lots of business.
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Cafe Lou Lou St. Matthews and Highlands locations FOH/BO

by Marsha L. » Wed Apr 27, 2016 12:08 pm

Bumping this to the top again. Cafe Lou Lou needs servers and cooks coming into Derby season. Please contact me by PM if you have any questions, or just go, go, go, take a small resume, your id and a pen to fill out the application to either location. Best time to apply is between 9 and 10:30 AM or between 2 and 4 PM. Ask for a manager.
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist