This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Shady Lane...Help!!!!

no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Shady Lane...Help!!!!

by Susanne Smith » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:03 pm

Robin, I will post this on the other forum as well, but I would appreciate it if you let me keep this on here for a day or so... My main and only full time prep cook at Shady Lane Cafe has had some "issues" and walked out this morning, leaving me to cook for the masses alone, plus do a catering, etc, etc... I am desperately looking for a hard working, quick learning, person with good restaurant/prep experience to start immediately. Salary is negotiable, and the prep cook and dishwasher also split the tips. 40 hours for sure. All days. Two days off in a row.. You can't ask for more. No drug, alcohol, problems that would effect your performance, please. Call me...Bill @ 303-7929 or the Cafe @ 893-5118. We are extremely busy, but other than the two or three hour rush, the rest of the job is at a good, workable pace. We need a good person, NOW. Thank You in advance for allowing me to post this on here for a day. I just think more people in the biz see this forum. Best to all. Look forward to hiring a good person soon. We are about the fairest people in the world to work for. Till then.

Bill and Susi Smith
Shady Lane Cafe
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Shady Lane...Help!!!!

by Robin Garr » Tue Sep 29, 2015 4:50 pm

Bill, first and foremost, I am totally happy to have you post in both places. That is not a problem! :)

That said, though, I'd like to emphasize for the record that by all accounts, a heck of a lot of industry people tell me that this Jobs Board is pretty much the place to post if you're looking for a hospitality-industry worker - or a hospitality-industry job - in the Louisville metro. Over the years, it's become a standard check point for people looking for either.
no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Re: Shady Lane...Help!!!!

by Susanne Smith » Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:05 pm

Thanks so much, Robin. I posted on the jobs forum and look forward to hiring an eager, hardworking, personable person asap. Wish me luck.