Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Ehrler's Micro Dairy

User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

Ehrler's Micro Dairy

by Mary Anne » Mon May 11, 2015 3:32 pm

With my delivery this week I got notice that Erhler's Micro Dairy will deliver no more. :( I'm sad to see a local business close and am going to miss my bi-weekly deliveries.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Ehrler's Micro Dairy

by Robin Garr » Mon May 11, 2015 8:35 pm

Awww! Does this mean the business is closing, or just that they won't deliver any more but will continue selling at farmers' markets and through vendors?
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Mon May 11, 2015 8:36 pm

PS: This is pretty much food-related, so I'm going to copy it over to the main forum, Mary Anne.
User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

by Mary Anne » Tue May 12, 2015 8:07 am

I got the impression from the note they included that they would no longer be vending at all, both delivery and Farmers Markets :( . They haven't updated their website or their Facebook page.
no avatar
User

SilvioM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:13 pm

by SilvioM » Sat May 16, 2015 10:28 am

They were at the Loop this morning. I spoke with a guy only briefly, as they were setting up. He said that they are not delivering, but will still be at the market.

Does anyone know if their products are available in stores? Their yogurt is awesome, would like to try more of their goods.