This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Running dinner house

no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

Running dinner house

by Susanne Smith » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:43 am

Shady Lane Cafe is looking for a experienced person to run a dinner operation. The perfect person would keeping some of our favorites and doing some specials of their own.All decisions on the menu and service would be have to be agreed upon my me. A good opportunity for someone who is thinking about opening their own place, but not quite ready to make that commitment.As you know we are extremely busy for lunch and have many customers begging us to open at night.(we do not have the energy at the time) Must have experience and be a good fit for our customers. The right person would basically be running a separate operation, buying there own supplies and keeping the profits! We so not have a beer license at this time, but we would be open to applying for one to help sales. We would prorate our rent to cover our costs. and help the right person get started. We would also help promote the dinner hours on social media. No calls or visits. Please email me if you are interested and tell me a little about yourself.
William Smith
Poetfamily@yahoo.com.