Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Lieux de restauration à Chattanooga

by RichardM » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:47 am

The first weekend of February Suzib and I are going to Chattanooga to visit my brother & to go to a Civil War Sale/Show.

Whilst there we want to go out to dinner or to Sunday Brunch. My God, when you type in Brunch & Sunday to search in Chattanooga... Panera Bread comes up and breakfast on Sunday brings up the ever popular Cracker Barrel.

So who knows of any local places in Chattanooga? My brother and his wife aren't great foodies but finding some place besides the ChooChoo for dinner would be nice to take them to.

Thanks for your support
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Lieux de restauration à Chattanooga

by Steve P » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:57 am

We spend quite a bit of time in Chattanooga visiting friends...who are foodies...Lemme see if I can pimp them for suggestions.
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:49 am

My wife and I enjoyed The Honest Pint. It's an Irish pub, but more of a gastropub than a Baxter Avenue-style fratboy joint, IMO. The menu was interesting and creative, and the boxty we had were delicious.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Louisville, KY

by RichardM » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:11 pm

Steve P wrote:We spend quite a bit of time in Chattanooga visiting friends...who are foodies...Lemme see if I can pimp them for suggestions.

Outstanding. That would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:14 pm

Richard,

We stayed there in October and ate at Alleia ( Very good). Other suggestions from Chowhound: http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/534284

Deb
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Louisville, KY

by RichardM » Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:51 pm

Thanks for your help... anyone else have something to add would appreciate it.

Richard