Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

2012 ISU World Figure Skating Championships

by Gayle DeM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:06 pm

I have Insight. Can anyone out there figure out if I can purchase an "On Demand" pakage for the 2012 ISU World Figure Skating Championships which begin Wednesday, March 28?
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

Re: 2012 ISU World Figure Skating Championships

by JustinHammond » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article. ... y=ice_news

http://www.channelguidemagblog.com/inde ... -schedule/

For its part, NBC will air tape-delayed coverage from 3-6pm ET on Sunday, April 8.

Not the answer you were looking for, but a couple of different options.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Gayle DeM » Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:56 pm

Thank you, Justin. I had previously looked at the two urls that you posted. They might as well be in Greek because I don't comprehend them one bit. Sadly, I prefer pairs and ice dancing and I'll be lucky if NBC airs the one gold medal performance in each, but I guess that will be better than nothing.
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:52 am

Gayle DeM wrote:Thank you, Justin. I had previously looked at the two urls that you posted. They might as well be in Greek because I don't comprehend them one bit. Sadly, I prefer pairs and ice dancing and I'll be lucky if NBC airs the one gold medal performance in each, but I guess that will be better than nothing.

Gayle,

The way I read it, you can subscribe to the Ice Network streaming live video for $11.95 and watch it on your PC/ iPad/etc live or on-demand starting the 28th. How good the streaming will be will be dependent on your bandwidth. Or you can wait until April 8th and watch parts of it on NBC for free.

Deb
User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Gayle DeM » Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:56 am

Thanks, Deb! :D I'll give it a try.