Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

did La Rouge close?

no avatar
User

Fred Kunz

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:36 pm

did La Rouge close?

by Fred Kunz » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:17 pm

I passed by La Rouge today and noticed a sign saying temporally closed any info?
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: did La Rouge close?

by Robin Garr » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:35 pm

Fred Kunz wrote:I passed by La Rouge today and noticed a sign saying temporally closed any info?

Nothing but rumors, Fred. The dissolution of the Rick Adams/Rick Longino partnership obviously hit it hard, and the CJ's one-star review a couple of months ago couldn't have helped, although I doubt that a review alone would have been enough to kill it.

I have heard word on the street that the Cafe Lou Lou folks might be taking a look at the property, but nothing from primary sources.
no avatar
User

Jeff T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Louisville

La Rouge

by Jeff T » Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:53 pm

They stopped taking products from the company I worked for over thirty days ago. We were told then that they were closing. 2 weeks ago they called and wanted a delivery said they were back in business but I also noticed a closed sign on the way home last Friday
User

RebeccaWebb

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:54 am

Lexington, KY

by RebeccaWebb » Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:11 pm

Billy stopped in on Tuesday afternoon to pick up something and he was told that the person he needed to see was at Sam's shopping.
Rebecca Phillips Webb
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

Re: did La Rouge close?

by Steve Shade » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:53 am

Fred Kunz wrote:I passed by La Rouge today and noticed a sign saying temporally closed any info?

Permanently closed.