This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Menu Development and Design

no avatar
User

Glenn G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Aug 15, 2007 12:59 am

Menu Development and Design

by Glenn G » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:52 pm

I hope this is okay to post.

We are a local freelance team that specializes in menu conception, design and creation. Together, we have over 11 years of experience and our work reflects our creativity.

If you're a small outfit or you just need an updated look for your restaurant's menu -- we're your guys. Our rates are negotiable and we have relevant examples to show. We are also available for business cards, table tents and menu inserts, along with non-traditional items such as window clings and danglers.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Menu Development and Design

by Robin Garr » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 am

Glenn G wrote:I hope this is okay to post.

We are a local freelance team that specializes in menu conception, design and creation. Together, we have over 11 years of experience and our work reflects our creativity.

If you're a small outfit or you just need an updated look for your restaurant's menu -- we're your guys. Our rates are negotiable and we have relevant examples to show. We are also available for business cards, table tents and menu inserts, along with non-traditional items such as window clings and danglers.

Glenn, I'll let it stand, but for the record, this is pretty much pushing the edge of "spam." I'd have felt more comfortable if you'd paid your dues by becoming an active, regular participant in the forum rather than making your entry with a free advertisement in a <i>jobs</i> forum. And I'd feel better if you'd asked first.

Now that you're here, though, I won't slap you down. It would be good to see some non-commercial participation from you, though. Also, does your company have a Website that shows samples of your work? Showing us what you can actually do might be a lot more persuasive than simply telling us that you're good. Just a thought.