This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

New Forum open!

User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

New Forum open!

by Robin Garr » Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:33 pm

As posted in the main forum:

This forum community being a democracy, mostly, except when I decide it just can't be ;) , I've listened respectfully to the discussion and figure we might as well give it a try!

It's important to use it, though, so particularly folks in the industry, if you'll make it a point to post jobs-related inquiries there, whether you're hiring or looking for a job in the Louiville-area food-and-drink industry. Posts about jobs in other markets are also okay, but bear in mind that the audience here is largely local.

(By the way, anybody who's looking or hiring but needs to keep your identity confidential for obvious reasons, if you feel you can trust me (and I hope you can), contact me privately and in such instances, I'll post for you.
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:11 pm

it should be of note, that those posting openings really should update if the position(s) have been filled.
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:28 pm

Ethan Ray wrote:it should be of note, that those posting openings really should update if the position(s) have been filled.

Good point, Ethan. We're pretty much going to have to rely on those who post to do the responsible thing and come back, eventually, to close it out.

If the post is successful, it would be nice to close it out by posting a report on how it went.