Hitting the road? Ask questions about dining out anywhere, and post your trip reports here!

Orlando Again

Moderator: Robin Garr

no avatar
User

Harold B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu May 21, 2009 11:58 am

Re: Orlando Again

by Harold B » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:00 am

Deb,

You mentioned Rainforest Cafe. We went to T-Rex on Saturday and while the food was over-priced burgers and etc. It was pretty cool inside.

We hit Mythos at Universal last night and it was priced extremely well. The decor was outstanding and the food was above average park fare.
User

John Greenup

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:03 pm

Oldham County

by John Greenup » Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm

Deb Hall wrote:John,
Great timing and really appreciate the detailed info. We are looking for some place to eat Wed night and this may be perfect! Heading off the Rainforest Cafe shortly- love the Gorillas and the food is good ( for it's genre)

Thanks!
Deb

Deb ... Hope your experience at Rainforest Cafe was better than ours a few years ago - a very attractive environment, but we thought the food quality was mediocre, and somewhat pricey...but it was relatively new at the time, so hopefully things have improved.
"I want to go where the hand of man has never set foot."

-- Samuel Goldwyn
User

Christina Firriolo

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm

by Christina Firriolo » Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:45 pm

Yeah, about the only restaurant that has caught my attention at WDW is Victoria and Alberts. And it's a bit too adventurous for me. I'd really love to go though!
"Wine is sunlight, held together by water!" ~Galileo Gallilei
Previous