Off-topic discussions about regional news, issues and politics. Pretty much everything goes here, but keep it polite: Flaming and spamming aren't welcome.
no avatar
User

JohnS

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:13 pm

Animal 'AdoptionFest' this weekend

by JohnS » Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:34 pm

I do not work for Metro - I volunteer there, so hopefully this is ok to post here...

Animal House Louisville is having a 'make room for the Spring Horde' adoption special this weekend to, well, make room for all the new incoming animals.

This weekend all cats over 6 months have their adoption fees waived, and are available for just a $9 licensing fee.

Dogs over 6 months and also over 25 pounds are also available for the same license fee of $9.

Animal House Adoption Center
3516 Newburg Road, Louisville, KY 40218
(502) 473-PETS (7387)

Hours are Noon to 6pm Fri/Sat/Sun.

I recommend checking out this guy:

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/19363052
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Animal 'AdoptionFest' this weekend

by Robin Garr » Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 am

JohnS wrote:I do not work for Metro - I volunteer there, so hopefully this is ok to post here...

You bet! It's an important, not-for-profit community service. It would be okay even if you DID work for Metro. :)

Thanks, John.
User

Christina Firriolo

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:39 pm

Re: Animal 'AdoptionFest' this weekend

by Christina Firriolo » Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:27 pm

Yeah, all those cute lil puppies and kitties are "free" until you get the vet bills! (and the groomer, and the pet sitter, and the food, and, and and...)

~mommy of three dogs, four cats and foster mum to 2 guinea pigs and 2 fish. :shock:
"Wine is sunlight, held together by water!" ~Galileo Gallilei