Want to organize a get-together with forum pals at a local eatery or pub? Plan it here!

?Easter Brunch?

User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

?Easter Brunch?

by Gayle DeM » Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:37 pm

So Richard M and I, who both thoroughly enjoyed the New Years' Brunch at Seviche were wondering if there are other L'villeHotbtyers who would like to enjoy the Seviche Easter Brunch?

Chef Anthony Lamas Presents Latin Specialties and Breakfast Favorites on April 24

Seviche is celebrating spring with a brunch buffet for Easter served in the brand new private dining room! On Sunday, April 24 chef Anthony Lamas will offer a spread featuring Latin specialties and classic breakfast dishes. A full Bloody Mary bar offering $7 cocktails will include a variety of house made mixers like wasabi ginger, yellow tomato and tomatillo.

The buffet will be served from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m, and the price is $17 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
For reservations, please call Seviche at (502) 473–8560. Regular dinner service will also be offered in the evening beginning at 5 p.m.

Seviche’s Easter and Mother’s Day brunch buffets will feature:

Puerto Rican Roast Pork
Mofongo (A classic Puerto Rican dish of plantain mash with roasted pork)
Black Beans and Rice
Chilaquiles
Green Chili Potato Egg Casserole
Mini Chorizo and Egg Burritos
Bacon and Sausage
Maple Pecan Bourbon French Toast
Cheddar Scrambled Eggs
Cream Cheese Smoked Salmon Bagels
Fresh Tropical Fruit Trays
Steamed Vegetables
Mixed Green Salad

Seviche’s Bloody Mary Bar will include:

House Made Mixes:
Chino Latino (wasabi ginger)
Yellow Tomato
Tomatillo
Horseradish Habañero
Garnishes:
House Made Spiced Pickles
House Made Spiced Pearl Onions
Pickled Asparagus
Pickled Okra
Assorted Olives
Add Poached Shrimp +$2...
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck