Hitting the road? Ask questions about dining out anywhere, and post your trip reports here!

Anada restaurant

Moderator: Robin Garr

User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Anada restaurant

by Anthony Lamas » Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:58 pm

Hey Ron Johnson! Wondering if you've heard any news on this Latino restaurant. It's the owners of Boca, and they were to open soon. I'm going to Cincinnati in a few weeks and wanted to try it. Any word ?
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

Re: Anada restaurant

by Ron Johnson » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:08 pm

Anthony Lamas wrote:Hey Ron Johnson! Wondering if you've heard any news on this Latino restaurant. It's the owners of Boca, and they were to open soon. I'm going to Cincinnati in a few weeks and wanted to try it. Any word ?

glad you said something about it. last time I ate at Boca (the best restaurant in Cincy) the Chef told me he had something in the works along the lines of a Frontera Grill concept. I am glad to hear that it is opening soon. I'll see what else I can find out about it.
User

BDKollker

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:38 pm

Outside the Box Nashvegas

by BDKollker » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:17 pm

A friend of mine Mitch is supposed to be the chef of it. I will give him a call and see what the time table is. We have been playing phone tag for a few weeks.
Blake Kollker

Blakekollker.com
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Anthony Lamas » Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:44 pm

Awesome! I met Mitch and the rest of the gang last month. They visited Seviche several times. I look forward to trying it. Hey Ron, maybe we could meet for some libations and some bites? You too Blake and maybe Ethan,Todd,Duane etc. Bengals or Reds game ? Thanks for the update guys. Buen provecho y muchas gracias!
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:30 am

Anthony Lamas wrote:Awesome! I met Mitch and the rest of the gang last month. They visited Seviche several times. I look forward to trying it. Hey Ron, maybe we could meet for some libations and some bites? You too Blake and maybe Ethan,Todd,Duane etc. Bengals or Reds game ? Thanks for the update guys. Buen provecho y muchas gracias!

pick a sunday or monday, and i'd say that any of us would be game.
no pun intended.
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Ron Johnson » Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:09 am

sounds great Anthony. Just let me know when you guys are coming up. A Reds game would very possible. Plus, I know a few places that have some great food. There is a great little Mexican place in Covington that you guys have to try.

Blake, keep me osted on Anada. I am VERY anxious to try their food as I have been a major fan of Boca for some time. I've heard that Mitch is a badass, and I'd love to see what these guys do with Latino cuisine after having enjoyed their take on Italian food at Boca.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

by Caroline K » Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:01 am

What is the Mexican spot called? Thanks!!!
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Anthony Lamas » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:39 pm

From what the guys said, when they were in, they said it was going to be called Anada.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

by Caroline K » Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:52 pm

Thanks Anthony, but I am wondering what the name of the Mexican spot in Convington is which Ron spoke of? Thanks!!!
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Ron Johnson » Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:08 pm

Fontova
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Ron Johnson » Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:01 pm

For the record, this new restaurant is going to be called Nada Restaurant. It is slated to open in October.