Hitting the road? Ask questions about dining out anywhere, and post your trip reports here!

Nashville

Moderator: Robin Garr

User

Brad Keeton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm

Highlands

Re: Nashville

by Brad Keeton » Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:00 pm

JustinHammond wrote:
Brad Keeton wrote: Saturday pre-dinner - Patterson House (http://www.thepattersonnashville.com/). It was discussed above, but you really should visit this place. One of the more impressive cocktail menus I have ever seen, and the decor is outstanding. Go early - lines form around 6:30 or 7:00 on weekends to get in, and they only allow the number of people in that can get a seat - no standing allowed. There is a large bar in the middle with tables along the walls, a nice patio and a small but interesting food menu. We had the tater tots, and I drank the bacon manhattan and walnut old fashioned.

How many times did you drive past it before you found it?

You summed up my feelings of the place pretty well, it's awesome. If it wasn't for the $11 price tag on the cocktails, I'd never leave.

Luckily we were visiting locals that had been before. It was awesome, and I agree on the price. You can't have one expensive cocktail and then back off - they're all $11. Our friends picked up the wine we drank at the vineyard and the food, so I volunteered to get the tab at the Patterson House. I came out the loser on that tradeoff, and the wine at Arrington wasn't cheap.
"I don't eat vegans. They're too bony."
-Alton Brown
no avatar
User

Andy Downey

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Re: Nashville

by Andy Downey » Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:32 pm

City House is excellent, as is Eastland Cafe.
Previous