This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

Call me if you need a good old school bartender

by Steve P » Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:19 am

It would appear my days as a overpaid guv'ment contractor are numbered. If anyone needs a good M-F daytime full or part time bartender who who will show up on time, has a good sense of humor, can make your customers feel right at home and is as honest as this past year has been long...Drop me a P.M. Pay isn't an issue...getting me out of the house before Becky makes me go drive a school bus is.

Seriously.
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio
User

Stephen D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am

Lyndon, Ky

Re: Call me if you need a good old school bartender

by Stephen D » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:24 pm

I'll happily throw in my endorsement for you on this. You have the 'x-factor' all great bartenders possess: showmanship. Friendly, outgoing and able to carry a conversation, you certainly are the life of the party! I'd sit at your bar anyday...
User

Jackie R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Highlands

by Jackie R. » Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:26 pm

Uh, PLZ lemme know if this works out for you. Here's to hoping someone close to highlands picks you up. You crack me up, Steve, seriously. I have a need to know where you land if you do... Even if it's on a school bus - I'll fake my age, dammit!
User

Stephen D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:41 am

Lyndon, Ky

by Stephen D » Wed Jan 06, 2010 3:27 am

Jackie R. wrote:Uh, PLZ lemme know if this works out for you. Here's to hoping someone close to highlands picks you up. You crack me up, Steve, seriously. I have a need to know where you land if you do... Even if it's on a school bus - I'll fake my age, dammit!

Lmao...priceless!
User

Steve P

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:18 pm

by Steve P » Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:36 pm

Did I forget to mention that I am as loyal as a lap dog...and not to repeat myself but I know how to keep my paws out of your till ?

Ya'll keep your eyes peeled, there's got to be a place for the ol' Pee-man. Hundreds of elementary students, dozens of parents and a shitload of lawyers are counting on you. :?
Stevie P...The Daddio of the Patio