This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Good Employee needs work!

User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 12:09 pm

The rolling acres of Henry County

Good Employee needs work!

by RonnieD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:29 pm

Hello folks,

I have an exceptional employee whose talents are rapidly outgrowing my needs. She is a hard worker with an unmatched work ethic and has always been reliable. She has worked for me for over a year and is quickly becoming overqualified for her current position, yet I have no further for her to advance under my employ. I believe that she has great potential and will succeed in this industry. She is capable of working Front of House or Kitchen and has been responsible for both while working for me. She is a quick learner and fits well in team situations.

I really believe in this young lady and would really like to be able to help advance her career if possible. Anyone with any leads is greatly welcome to send me a PM.

Thank you for reading.

Ronnie
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Good Employee needs work!

by Deb Hall » Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:44 pm

Ronnie,

She's very lucky to have you as a boss! Lots of folks are possessive of their best workers, and wouldn't help them advance their career elsewhere. This really speaks to your management abilities.

Deb
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

by RonnieD » Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:13 pm

Thanks, Deb. That is very kind of you to say. I really think she can do better than what I have to offer and while I'd keep her forever if I could, it really isn't fair to her to keep her where she is when there is so much more she could be learning/doing elsewhere.

Obviously there is no pressing need since she is currently employed, but I also know that a lot of people are looking for someone "built-in" so to speak, rather than the old fashioned cold call interview.

Thanks again!
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm
La Center, KY
no avatar
User

Bob Kiper

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:26 pm

by Bob Kiper » Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:07 am

Please ask her to call Home Run Burgers 409-7004 (homerunburger.com) or e-mail to homerunburger@yahoo.com, if she would be interested . Ask for Kathy Thanks Bob Kiper
User

RonnieD

{ RANK }

Foodie

by RonnieD » Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Bob! I will do that.
Ronnie Dingman
Chef Consultant
The Farm