This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Part time.....

no avatar
User

Michael Hargrove

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:24 pm

Part time.....

by Michael Hargrove » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Hello first time poster long time lurker..... The recent flash flood has disabled my place of work for about a month. I am looking for a part time position to fill out hours in the a.m. If anyone knows of any leads please message with any info.... resume and references Available at request
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Re: Part time.....

by GaryF » Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:21 pm

Michael, I am no help to you whatsoever, but welcome to the forum. I hope you find a job soon.
User

Jessie H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 am

Iroquois Park

by Jessie H » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:18 am

you could try applying at a chain to wait tables or bartend. these places usually have a decent turn over and are almost always looking to fill a spot or two. waiting tables will get money in your pocket quickly, which is great if you didn't have much of a financial cushion when you found out you'd be out of work for a bit. best of luck to you.
chi mangia bene, viva bene.

amen.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 am

Michael, I hope you find something soon ... just for the information of lurkers, Michael is being modest about his background and accomplishments, but he is a serious chef and was head chef at the beloved, and much-mourned, Primo throughout its existence.