This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
no avatar
User

Peter Lyons

{ RANK }

Just got here

Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:02 pm

opportunity for right candidate

by Peter Lyons » Fri May 01, 2009 3:24 pm

let me just throw this out there:

I'm preparing to open a coffee shop/restaurant, and I'm looking for the right person to take it and run with it.

After traveling to different parts of the world, my idea is to have an international "conversational cafe". For those who have traveled abroad, you probably know what I'm talking about.

I own the building in downtown New Albany, and I'm in the process of purchasing all the necessary equipment.

I'm looking for someone who has the knowledge and desire to have their own place. I'm looking for that person who has the appeal to run the front end and the strength to manage the back end.

Being perfectly honest, if you're in love with an addiction more than the restaurant, or if you can't find 5 people to say great things about you, please don't apply.

If you are interested and would like more information, email me at awaycafe@insightbb.com. Make sure to include your credentials and why you think you will make this a huge success.

Thanks!!
pete lyons
away cafe

PS: It's my first post to this forum, so let me know if i've missed any protocol!!