This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Free Holeman Miniveyor

User

Carolyne Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 24, 2007 11:22 am

Free Holeman Miniveyor

by Carolyne Davis » Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:57 pm

I have been trying since 2004 to sell a Holeman Miniveyor toaster/broiler without much luck. It has been residing in my spare bedroom. We have moved and are renting out our condo and I am pretty sure the new resident won't wnt it in her spare bedroom either, so, I am giving it to the first person who is willing to come get it! PM or call 502.296.6922 to arrange the time! Carolyne
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Free Holeman Miniveyor

by Marsha L. » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:01 pm

Is this it? That's a pretty expensive piece of equipment, people!
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
User

Carolyne Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Carolyne Davis » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:15 pm

Yep! That would be it, with the exception that mine is used and filthy dirty from sitting for 4 years! When I had my cafe, it ran GREAT! We used it mostly for toast, but also for open faced sandwiches, or just a heat up on items you didn't want nuked. I'd LOVE to sell it, I am kinda poor right now, but at this point just need to get rid of it. Let me know! Also, gave you an idea on your parking issue, check it out!
User

Carolyne Davis

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Carolyne Davis » Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:54 am

Thank you, everyone, for all the interest. the Miniveyor now has a new home and I sincerely wish it's new owner much luck in his endeavor!