This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Ryder Cup Mercenaries

no avatar
User

Matt F

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 22, 2007 7:51 pm

Louisville

Ryder Cup Mercenaries

by Matt F » Fri Sep 12, 2008 4:34 pm

I conferred with Robin and he agreed that it may be a good idea for some of us forumites that have advanced F&B experience in event planning, preparation, and service areas, and possess the inclination/free time to make ourselves available to help people that are looking for skilled, refined professionals to utilize for the many functions that will be taking place during and around the Ryder Cup.
I know that there are staffing agencies and whatnot that offer this service and I wish them well, but going that route can sometimes be a crapshoot for the person planning an event.
I, for one, am interested in sharing some of my time and experience to help make someone's life a little easier (as well as earning a little coin), and I have the feeling that I'm probably not alone in that line of thinking.
So, if there are like-minded folks as well as people who want some of the best that the city has to offer in their corner, this would be the place to let it be known.

Game on :!:
I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy

~Tom Waits
User

Jackie R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Highlands

Re: Ryder Cup Mercenaries

by Jackie R. » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:59 pm

I'd like to endorse Matt's efforts. He's a bonafide professional.