This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Harmony Landing

no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

Harmony Landing

by Caroline K » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:17 pm

My dear friend, Ellen Gill who seems to have the worst time logging on asked me to post the following--Harmony Landing is looking for a new Executive Chef. Ellen's brother is a member and wanted her to put the word out...Thanks
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Harmony Landing

by Robin Garr » Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:47 pm

Caroline K wrote:My dear friend, Ellen Gill who seems to have the worst time logging on asked me to post the following--Harmony Landing is looking for a new Executive Chef. Ellen's brother is a member and wanted her to put the word out...Thanks

Caroline, I'm sorry Ellen can't log on. I have examined the forum membership rolls, and she is definitely registered with the user name
Ellen Gill McCarty

The system, for security reasons, doesn't show me her password, but if she doesn't remember it, encourage her to contact me by Email for help logging in. We'd love to have her participating in the forum!
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Caroline K » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:03 pm

HI Robin-I will inform her and have her email--she does not usually spend too much time on the internet, but I know she would like to participate more...Thanks!!!
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

by Steve Shade » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:15 pm

Caroline, I'm sorry Ellen can't log on. I have examined the forum membership rolls, and she is definitely registered with the user name
Ellen Gill McCarty

If anyone doesn't recognize the name, Ellen is the owner/operator of the restaurant at Science Hill in Shelbyville. Also the home of one of the best Sunday brunches in the area.
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Caroline K » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:44 am

Thanks Steve and Robin for responding and Steve, I will inform Ellen of the Sunday Brunch compliment-she is one of the hardest working gals I know...Thanks!
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

by Caroline K » Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:56 pm

Just spoke to Ellen Gill McCarty and she said the position has been filled...Thanks