This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Both Seviches need line cooks

by Anthony Lamas » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:39 pm

I'm in need of two experienced line cooks. One for each location call 473-8560 for Highlands or 425-1000 for East End
no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

Re: Both Seviches need line cooks

by Gretchen D. » Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:39 pm

Oh, Anthony....

I always joke that if I could get a job outside the home my first choice would be in the kitchen at Seviche! :D

Tell Samantha I said congratulations!

We will be seeing you for another birthday celebration in a few weeks... Megan turns 5 and insists that, like her big sister, she wants to go to Seviche for her birthday!
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

by Anthony Lamas » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:44 am

Hey Gretchen! Make sure you call and let me know when you'll be in, so I can be there. Hope all is well and look forward to doing something special for her.
no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

by Gretchen D. » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:12 pm

We made our reservation for Sunday, June 29th. The older two kiddos are performing in Shakespeare in the Park on Friday night and we have a wedding on Saturday evening, so that left us with Sunday to celebrate with Seviche! I asked the gentleman who took our reservation to let you know when we were coming in case it works out for you to be there. Megan is looking forward to it with great anticipation, as am I! I think I will ration coffee for breakfast and possibly a lettuce only salad after church so I am famished by the time I arrive... but not so hungry that I am crabby! :D