This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Need a part-time AM job

User

Bret Donaldson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:14 am

Need a part-time AM job

by Bret Donaldson » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:33 am

I am looking to supplement my income for a few months, and would like to find something close to my home and work that I can do 2-3 mornings a week, for 4 or so hours a day - about 15 hours per week.

Ideally, I'd like to come to your kitchen, slice, dice, chop, prep, and assemble stuff.

I need to be done by noon-ish, so I can have time to go to my full-time gig. I have sharp knives, clean coats, and can work with minimal supervision - just point me in a direction, and tell me what you want. I'll bang it out.

If you are looking for a grunt for a few months, PM me or e-mail me, chefbret at chefbret dot com. I'll give you a resume and a couple of references.

And, just for the hell of it, I'm also pretty good around a computer, can do web design, or run sound for your band. If you need a network set up, a website designed, or a board operator for your show, I'll do some contract work, too. Gas is expensive these days.

Thanks for any leads or inquiries...

Bret
Bret Donaldson
Owner

Stellar Craft Catering &
Stellar Event Managament