This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

Looking for one solid line cook

by David Clancy » Mon May 02, 2016 7:37 pm

Howdy! I am an old dude that runs a small kitchen that we recently opened in fabulous Jeffersonville, IN. I am in need of (1) solid full time Line Cook or Sous Chef. Must be energetic, flexible, fast, reasonably skilled, and have at least a basic knowledge of how a small kitchen works. The ideal candidate will enjoy coming to work, and have fun while they are here. He/she will not be here to reinvent the wheel but creativity will be welcomed. We are a small (60 seat) venue with a very tiny kitchen so the perfect person will need to be "in the pocket" of the other or the wheels fly off. It's a simple and small menu that is easy to execute but you need natural speed and the ability to think fast on your feet. There is ample opportunity for growth within our well established company and we reward hard work, loyalty, and a can-do attitude. This can be a great position for someone who is tired of the corporate machine and all of it's pitfalls. Benefits are available and I pay a decent wage with real performance raises. Basically, if you work hard, have a good attitude, and don't suck, we'll talk! If you are a poseur, have a snotty attitude, or are in active addiction, please inquire elsewhere. PM or text me if you are interested.

Thanks in advance
-Dave
(502) 269-5962
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)