This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Help needed

no avatar
User

Alison Hanover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:27 pm

Help needed

by Alison Hanover » Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:22 am

Robin, feel free to move this or point me in the right direction! My Father in Law wants to put a substantial chunk of money into AJ's and who am I to disagree ha ha. Anyway, as the building is 50 years old and has major plumbing and construction problems we are thinking of demolishing it and putting a 20x40 steel building in its place. This brings me to my request for help. I would like to retain the hood system I have, buy a 48" griddle, keep the 30" griddle I have and buy a new hood system to cover the new griddle. Where is the best place to go for a hood system? Also, who installs them and does anyone have a good electrician and plumber they can recommend to do the new building? I need to present to my FIL a beautifully researched and costed out plan.
Alison Hanover
no avatar
User

Joe Phillips

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:35 pm

New Albany

Re: Help needed

by Joe Phillips » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 am

Hello,
My name is Joe phillips and I can help with information or used equipment I know a few people selling some equipment in indiana. There are companies like Dine and fetzer that install but they are expensive. They need to know fire code.....Brian Frazier is a great plumber I used him at bank street brewery as well as Trevor cole. They are both on face book just tell th I sent you.
peace
no avatar
User

Ian Hall

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:56 am

Re: Help needed

by Ian Hall » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:04 am

Allison,

Congrats on the new direction of AJ's. I myself live and work in Southern Indiana, and soon will be moving to Floyds Knobs so I will be even closer to AJ's. I own a restaurant called The Exchange pub & kitchen as well as The Comfy Cow New Albany. My consulting and design firm, BRAND Hospitality Group did both projects, and we would love to offer our services. Please contact me with any questions and I look forward to hearing from you.

Ian Hall
BRAND Hospitality Group
ian@exchangeforfood.com