This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Ethan Ray is coming home, looking for work ...

by Robin Garr » Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Ethan just posted this on Facebook and gave me permission to cross-post it here.

Louisville:
I will be moving back to town mid next month.
I have some part time early AM work lined up, but need to pick up either some part time PM work (ideally not working too late, as I'll be working early AM hours), a few days a week... or ideally a full time job at reasonable pay instead of two part time options.
Anyone needing positions filled starting in 5 weeks or so - please private message me, or if you have any leads. In addition, please share with anyone you know who may be looking for someone to fill pretty much any kitchen position. If you're know me at all, I have extensive experience line cooking, doing detailed prep work, and well versed in most all pastry work (unless you need a hardcore bread baker or cake decorator). Also interested in management/chef positions for the right opportunity.
Honestly, I would enjoy enjoy getting back into a restaurant pastry chef role if such a position presents itself. Kind of miss that type of work.
Please pass along and share with any of your professional contacts, and please don't hesitate to contact me. I miss Louisville and being a part of it's restaurant community.
(Please excuse the excessive amount of personal tags in the comments...)

Respond to his Facebook post:
https://www.facebook.com/ethanjray/post ... 7611518387

Or send him a PM on the forum:
ucp.php?i=pm&mode=compose&u=47