This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
User

Brad Young

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 am

Longtime Restaurant Professional seeking local mgmt position

by Brad Young » Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:05 pm

I recently resigned as GM from a corporate full service restaurant chain, after 28 years with the same company. I operated most recently in the heart of downtown Louisville for the last 9 years, working closely with the Convention and Visitor's Bureau and many downtown businesses.

I am a seasoned professional with twenty four years of success in responsible restaurant management. 17 years as General Manager in 3 separate units managing operations from $2.7 million to $4.1 million annually. Proven ability to learn quickly, assess problems, and initiate corrective action. Comfortable in fast-paced, high stress situations requiring attention to detail and follow up. Able to motivate personnel to high performance standards and excellence. Demonstrated successes in organizing tasks and increase efficiency. Excellent communication skills.

I Have strong and long time experience in every aspect of Hospitality Operations. Budgeting, Guest Satisfaction, Financial, General Management, Inventory Management, Payroll Processing, Quality, Safety, Sales Building, Human Resources.

I received numerous accolades throughout my tenure including low turnover; sales records; customer satisfaction; General Manager of the Year. I also operated as a Center Of Excellence in training managers for our region.

I am looking finish my career with a company that has impeccable standards and understands that you are only as successful as your passion for your guests and the team you surround yourself with.

Thanks in advance for any consideration.
Brad Young
General Manager
Captain's Quarters Riverside Grille
502-228-1651
https://www.facebook.com/CQRiverside/