GMeals...SEEKING Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Job Title: Chief Product Officer (CPO)
Department: Executive Administrative Job
The Chief Product Officer (CPO) will contribute to the Company's growth strategy and execution. The position will report directly to GMeals Owners and will be responsible for overseeing all phases of product development, culinary team staffing, catering, ordering, scheduling, product marketing, product quality assurance, inventory costs, and product innovation by building and managing an innovative culinary production process in Louisville and surrounding Kentucky areas.
Key Elements of the Position:
• Function as a member of the senior management team contributing to the Company's vision, strategy and execution.
• Manage and build a world-class fresh meal production process.
• Ensure organizational rigor and discipline for all product processes.
• Execute market research including market segmentation, assessment for new products.
• Lead competitive assessments including competitive differentiation analysis pertaining to national competitors.
• Develop product strategy & definition for existing products as well as for defining new products, markets or industries to meet company's growth objectives.
• Oversee the development of new production techniques to clearly define product functional requirements.
• Lead the Culinary team to ensure the team members fully supports the product definition and strategy.
• Provide executive leadership and sense of urgency to the culinary team to maximize the effectiveness of product development and implementation.
• Negotiate sourcing of company products with local purveyors and large food distribution companies.
• Ability to travel to scout new markets with company owners.
• Develop seamless production processes to ensure efficiency and timely deliveries of orders.
• Create and implement top notch product development process at multiple facilities throughout Kentucky.
• Interview, Hire, Train, and Assess Culinary Team Member's performance at multiple locations.
Desired Skills and Experience
Ideal Qualifications for the Position:
• Proven management leadership skills.
• Minimum 5 years Executive Chef experience.
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent business judgment, team management and communication and interpersonal skills that result in the ability to work effectively and efficiently within the leadership team and with sophisticated customers, corporate clients, and multiple culinary teams.
• Hands-on product management experience.
• Experience executing competitive research to develop product strategies that proved successful.
• Graduate Culinary degree required.
• Proven team building skills to manage and motivate.
• Must be honest and focus driven to meet company expectations.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization