This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Equipment for sale

no avatar
User

Trisha W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

Equipment for sale

by Trisha W » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:04 am

If this isn't where you want it, Robin, please tell me and move it.

I'm wanting to discontinue doing bagels at my shop and downsize a bit because of it (wanting to focus entirely on baking). I have an Empire Bagel Machine and Divider for sale, an 8x8 Kolpak refrigerator (completely reworked with condenser and coils replaced), and a Baxter steam infused walk-in, convection rotating oven. I also will have (with or after that sales) a refrigerated sandwich prep table (since I won't be doing sandwiches any more) to sell.

If you are interested, please message me and we can discuss pictures and prices. OR if you'd like to own a bagel shop, you could sublease the shop I'm in now (I don't need that much room just for paastries and my cakes) that I cleaned up and remodelecd in Elizabethtown.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Equipment for sale

by Robin Garr » Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:36 am

Trisha W wrote:If this isn't where you want it, Robin, please tell me and move it.

This is fine, Trisha. :) The name of this forum is a little narrower than its actual use, which is any kind of restaurant industry trading post.
no avatar
User

Adam C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:43 pm

Camp Taylor aka Louisville's food desert

by Adam C » Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:54 am

PM sent :)
no avatar
User

Trisha W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:51 am

by Trisha W » Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Wanted to add some info and bump this up as well.

The oven is a 1998 Baxter SIngle Rack gas/electric Steam Injected Oven. I have two racks that will go with this oven. The racks are lifted and rotated during baking. 99 settings can be preprogrammed. Works great. Each rack holds 18 full size sheet pans. I have both the model and serial numbers available.

The bagel machine is an Empire Bagle Machine and divider. Models EMP-2A and EMP-1A. I have the spec sheet for this if you'd like to see it. It can spit out divided dough quick, up to 3600 pieces an hour. Size (weight) can be set.

I have a Kolpak Walk-in 8x8x8 that has new compressor and condenser.

I have a Beverage Air Sandwich Prep Cooler for sale. 48 inches.

I have 60 qt Welbit Mixer. Model W60