This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.
no avatar
User

John Shaw Woo

{ RANK }

Just got here

Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:54 am

SEEKING Experienced Kitchen Manager.....

by John Shaw Woo » Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:05 am

http://www.GMeals.com SEEKING....Experienced Kitchen Manager
Healthier pre-made meals business seeking experienced kitchen manager to oversee day-to-day operations of production kitchen and catering procedures. The Kitchen Managers will participate in, coordinate, direct, and administer all phases of food production and catering processes in order to maximize profit while maintaining high standards and quality for the company. The Kitchen Manager will contribute to the culinary operations in a professional, profitable manner by consistently producing a quality product..

Special concentration on cost controls, quality, standards and accountability is required. The Kitchen Manager will also provide our associates with training, development, and a quality work environment. The Chef and Cook will be required to perform their duties as prescribed by the quality of standards established by the executive chef.
Candidates must passionate and driven leaders with:
** Kitchen Manager must have 5 year experience in a full-service, high-volume restaurant;
** Must be able to work closely with Executive Chef to develop nutritional caloric values.
** Strong kitchen and leadership skills with a proven ability to work with a team;
** Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work load in a deadline-driven, demanding environment ** Maintains responsibility for cleanliness and sanitation of entire kitchen
** Must be organized, self-motivate, proactive, with a strong attention to detail;
** Proficient and must support the culture based on the Company's Mission Statement
** Believe in providing a healthier and fresh alternative to fast-food

We provide an outstanding career opportunity for talented & highly motivated professionals who have an eye for detail and an appreciation for producing an exceptional quality product.

GMeals LLC
(502)966-3200
Last edited by John Shaw Woo on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: WANT YOUR OWN POP-UP RESTAURANT FOR A NIGHT?

by Carla G » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:11 am

I just saw this post and I think it's a pretty cool idea. I think some restaurants fail because too many owners go right from a home kitchen to a restaurant with little idea how Mom's recipes will play out when multiplied by 50 servings and cooked in an industrialized atmosphere.
I dunno. This just seems like a good next step to me.
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
no avatar
User

Madeline Peters

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:15 pm

St Matthews

Re: WANT YOUR OWN POP-UP RESTAURANT FOR A NIGHT?

by Madeline Peters » Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:57 am

Very Cool idea.