This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Well known television host

no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Well known television host

by RichardM » Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:17 pm

I came across this job listing for another reason. Discussion of poorly phrased media section.

But it is a job: http://goodfoodjobs.com/jobs/15178/assistant.html

If anyone puts in for this please let me know. Additionally, I would like to have comments from you all on the expectations and requirements in the listed job.

When I read it Klaxons were going off in my head. But I am a different generation and maybe 20 somethings would go for this.

I really would like to have a discussion on it tho.
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
no avatar
User

Megan Watts

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

Louisville

Re: Well known television host

by Megan Watts » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:47 am

I'm a 30 something and there is no way I'd go for it!! It's not a lot of pay for all that you'd have to do. So who lives in DC, is a chef that's on tv that speaks Spanish??
no avatar
User

Kelly Lehman

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 16, 2007 3:41 pm

Germantown

by Kelly Lehman » Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:05 pm

My best guess would be Jose Andres. He's the chef of several restaurants, but the one he's most known for in DC is called "MiniBar". He is one of the first chefs to come out of Ferran Adria's restaurant "El Bulli" in Roses, Spain. He's often on TV, but I don't know that he has his own show...yet?
no avatar
User

Corey A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:44 pm

Paintsville

by Corey A » Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:23 pm

If it's Jose Andres, I would be all over this. (not that I have strong qualifications)