This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Hosts

no avatar
User

Nora Boyle

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Clifton

Hosts

by Nora Boyle » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:25 pm

I have 4 shifts open at $10 an hour for hosts from 5:30-10:30 weds-sat. Please forward resumes to nmboyle3@gmail.com. Experience and friendliness a must. Multitasking and customer skills part of the deal. Fun busy environment, includes tip outs from servers.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Hosts

by Robin Garr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:10 pm

For those who don't know you, Nora, do you want to mention what restaurant it is? Or not ...
no avatar
User

Nora Boyle

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:24 pm

Clifton

by Nora Boyle » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:59 am

I usually don't so that people don't start showing up at the restaurant in the middle of service. Of course, this is a different caliber then Craigslist, so it is for El Mundo.
Email contact only please.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Nora Boyle wrote:I usually don't so that people don't start showing up at the restaurant in the middle of service. Of course, this is a different caliber then Craigslist, so it is for El Mundo.
Email contact only please.

Oh, got it, sorry. I wasn't telling you to, just wondering if it was an oversight. :oops:

But yeah, we try to keep this place from being like Craigslist, even if we have to use the Ban Button to get there ...