This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

Looking for a second gig.

User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

Looking for a second gig.

by David Clancy » Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Hi all! I am seeking a second job to augment my income for my two young kids. I am currently the Executive Chef at Westport General Store in Westport KY. and my shifts run Thurs/Fri/Sat nights from 4-11 (roughly) but I am seeking a full or part time gig on any other shifts through the week, day or night. Any and all prospects will be entertained. I will do anything from flipping eggs to running your kitchen. I have over 30 years of hands-on experience and I am well versed in everything culinary (except those stupid new foams). I have access to two full service kitchens so if you want to get married with 1500 family members or just want to feed your boss dinner, I am your guy. If you own or are thinking about owning a restaurant, I have consulted with many local venues to get their food and labor costs in line and sort out their nightmare menus as well as doing build outs from the ground up (including my own). I carve ice, make a mean chocolate mouse, and I am fast, smart, and quite skilled, but not an arrogant bastard like some guys in this business. If you are in need of anything that I have mentioned or just want to talk about food, don't hesitate to call me. (502) 295-4374 or e-mail davidclancy1983@yahoo.com. Thanks in advance and happy eating!!

Dave
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)