This service is free for legitimate posts from employees and workers about food-and-industry jobs.

New Burger Venture

no avatar
User

Susanne Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:55 pm

New Burger Venture

by Susanne Smith » Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Is anyone interested in being a working (hard) partner in a new gourmet burger venture. This would be a salary position with sweat equity and a percentage in the profits. I have the concept, but would be open to suggestions. What I need is the person willing to work on food profit margins, hire and manage a small staff, and work a shift at the same time. We have the location, and are finalizing the small details. Please call my cell 303-7929 or the Shady Lane Cafe during working hours and speak with me William Smith to set up an interview. Please bring your resume at the time of our appointment! Please be energetic, have much experience, with a good attitude, and no personal problems that would affect your job. Please be in this for the long haul, or at least a year or two until we get this off the ground. If you are only looking for a working/hourly position, that would work as well.
Robin, if you feel this would work better as a post on the help wanted forum, please move it over. I just wanted the largest number of people to see this at first, and worry that not everybody looks over in the help wanted section.