Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Help with Krups coffee mill

no avatar
User

vern cline

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:07 am

Help with Krups coffee mill

by vern cline » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:28 pm

Have a Krups coffee mill that is about 20 years old and working fine but the blade was getting dull. Ordered new one from THEGORMETDEPOT.COM FOR $2.95 plus shipping. No instructions. I'm a fairly handy and can't figure out how to replace it. Anyone ever do this?
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Help with Krups coffee mill

by Deb Hall » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:30 pm

Vern,

Did you try the Krups site to see if they had instructions you could print out? I've had great success with this with other brands when I've picked up used appliances missing their owners manuals. The Krups site is at: http://www.krupsusa.com/ and they have a section specifically for Instructions.

Deb
no avatar
User

vern cline

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:07 am

Re: Help with Krups coffee mill

by vern cline » Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:55 pm

Thanks, got on their site and even emailed them, havent heard back. I'm going to give it a couple of days and then do the manly thing and go after with a pair of plyers. The instructions say not to grind the coffee for more then 20 seconds as it will heat the coffee too much. I'm at that limit. Will grind a couple of days worth before I work on it.