Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrups

no avatar
User

Michelle R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 30, 2007 1:28 pm

Hikes Point

Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrups

by Michelle R. » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:32 am

Anyone know of a place in Louisville that sells these?

I love iced coffee, but unfortunately, most places fill it with sugar/calorie laden cream and syrups. I'm looking for a way to enjoy it, yet still cut down on all the "bad" stuff. So any help in this area would be welcomed!
"If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly!"
no avatar
User

Jeff T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Louisville

Re: Da Vinci Sugar Free Syrups

by Jeff T » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:51 am

Michelle
I dont know about Da Vinci but I do know that Party Marts sell sugar free Torani syrups. They also sell them at World Market.
no avatar
User

MichelleJ

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:47 am

Highlands

by MichelleJ » Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:45 am

World Market has these and strangely enough so does TJ Maxx/Home Goods.
Consuming Louisville
very good things to do, buy & eat in the River City

http://www.consuminglouisville.com
no avatar
User

Lori M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:48 pm

East-End

by Lori M » Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:20 pm

I buy DaVinci sugar free vanilla all the time. I get it for about $5 a bottle at the Walmart in Middletown right near the Gene Snyder. It is in the coffee section, on the very top shelf. Sells out often, but they have been pretty good about restocking.

Our daughter is the 'connesiour' of these products, she says the DaVinci tastes better than the Torani.

Oh, and Sam's has it too, even cheaper....but only the one on Preston Highway, not the one on Blankenbaker. Go figure.
no avatar
User

Tina Marsh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Sep 30, 2007 11:17 am

Louisville

by Tina Marsh » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:40 pm

I love Da Vinci sugar-free syrups. I always end up ordering them from the Da Vinci website because they have soooooooooo many flavors there, vs. what you see in the stores. they must have at least 30-40 flavors available online and the shipping is really reasonable and they ship them in the styrofoam packs just like when you order wine.

the banana, the lime and the watermelon are really good in the summer over shaved ice. and the sugar-free chai tea is wonderful in steamed milk. and the toasted marshmallow is great in hot chocolate without all of the calories of regular marshmallows. they have bunches of recipes on their site, too. http://www.davincigourmet.com/
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:50 pm

I use them all and they are at Wal Mart as previous mentioned at the best price you will find in town....Good for a low card diet... :D