Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Killer Humus

User

Gayle DeM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Apr 08, 2007 3:42 pm

Killer Humus

by Gayle DeM » Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:58 pm

Robin, please remove, if this is too much of a commercial.

Fresh Market is the midst of a BOGO week. It will run through next Tuesday. One of the items that is BOGO is "Eat Well Enjoy Life" Humus. It is killer humus that comes it the most interesting varieties, such as Spicy Red Lentil Chipotle Hummus Poblano Pepper & Corn Topping, Wasabi Edamame Hummus with Ginger and Black Sesame Topping and Tuscan White Bean Hummus with
Roasted Pine Nuts & Herbs Topping. I think it is killer humus and I'm stocking up!
"I didn't fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian" -Erma Bombeck
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Killer Humus

by Robin Garr » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Gayle DeM wrote:Robin, please remove, if this is too much of a commercial!

Gayle, it's fine! To clarify for your info (and everyone's info), sharing information about good products as consumers is always acceptable! That's how we let each other know about Really Good Stuff, and it gives the forum value.

The concern comes only if someone with a commercial interest posts promoting a product that they sell. Event hat is not absolutely forbidden, but I need the person to contact me first for approval.

But sharing news about good eats or a big sale? Bring it on! There's never any need to ask permission to do that!