Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Fish Tacos !!!

no avatar
User

Becky M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:02 pm

the other side of the river.....

Fish Tacos !!!

by Becky M » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:28 am

i recall that someone here is a bit crazy for fish tacos..... i dont know if it is Leah or Deb, to be honest i mix them up a lot (probably because they are both really nice ! )

But i do know that whoever it is REALLY likes fish tacos and raves about them.

my husband has been working some crazy stuff and traveling four hours a day and i wanted to surprise him with a nice dinner. So i bought a small package of fish.... do not ask what kind, it was white and i asked if it could be fried up for fish tacos and the man at the counter said yes. so i bought it. s&p , a bit of some cornmeal breading, and i fried it up.

Some nice corn tortillas lightly fried, thinly sliced cabbage, diced onion, aguacate, sliced romas, sliced jalapenos, and my awesome homemade tomatillo salsa......... WOW!!!!!

why oh why did i wait so long to try fish tacos???!!!! my husband loved 'em, i loved 'em, my girls loved 'em! i do not fry much, but it was worth it.... very tasty!
no avatar
User

Nira K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:25 pm

Re: Fish Tacos !!!

by Nira K » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 pm

Congratulations Becky, on your first fish taco experience. I am glad you liked it.Fish tacos are awesome if they are made using the correct ingredients and looks like you have got it! Next time if you want some fish tacos and don't want to spend a lot of time making it come over to Bazo's.We serve up some great fish tacos, Baja, California style. We have three locations and here are the addresses

Dupont
4014, Dutchman's Lane
Louisville KY 40207
502-899-9600
M-Sat - 11.00am to 9.00pm. Sun - 11.00am to 8.00 pm

University
1907-C S. 4th street
Louisville, KY 40208
502-899-9700
M- Sat - 11.00 am to 10.00 pm. Sun -12.00 pm to 9.00pm

Downtown
428, W. Market street