Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

crow recipe

no avatar
User

Jeff T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Louisville

crow recipe

by Jeff T » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:47 am

Ive got a really good recipe for crow if any Louisville fans need one today.
User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

by Heather Y » Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:54 am

hardee, har, har, !
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:02 am

I don't think anybody has anything to be ashamed of about that game. One of the most exciting football games I've ever seen. UK deserves a lot of credit - fired up by a home crowd, they played far above their level and beat a top 10 team - first time they've done that since 1977.
no avatar
User

Jeff T

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 16, 2007 12:45 pm

Louisville

by Jeff T » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:08 am

Thats true Robin. But I had sooo many Louisville fans tell me it was no contest and listened to sports talk shows withs fans predicting 30 to 40 point victory I guess I had to get my 2 cents in.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:23 am

Jeff T wrote:Thats true Robin. But I had sooo many Louisville fans tell me it was no contest and listened to sports talk shows withs fans predicting 30 to 40 point victory I guess I had to get my 2 cents in.

Oh, it was a good one! Loved the "crow recipe" concept. :)

Seriously, though, only the kind of fan who calls in to sports talk shows thought a blowout was likely. Especially after seeing the U of L defense last week, I think any Cards fan with any sense was sweating that out out *before* the kickoff.

And there's no use denying it: UK played a great game. I wish the score had gone the other way, of course. ;)
User

Heather Y

{ RANK }

In Time Out Room

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Prospect

by Heather Y » Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:32 am

Louisville fan household..... but, my son owes me $10.00
Something told me UK would win.

I sort of feel sorry for our team, there are a couple things in jeopardy now, 1. Championship, and 2. Heisman. Other son played 5 years football, and I know how hard these guys work to get where they want to be.