Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Sprinkles???

no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

Sprinkles???

by Gretchen D. » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:56 pm

Does anyone know where you can get cake decorating sprinkles in bulk nearby? I am planning an ice cream social for my church's youth and need more than a small jar. The only place I have found that sells in bulk is across the bridge in New Albany. It's not that I'm afraid to go over there :lol: , it's just a time consideration and the price of gas!

Thanks for your help!!!
User

Leah S

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:31 pm

Old Louisville

by Leah S » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:04 pm

Sure. Nuts N Stuff on Preston sort of across from Value City and Aldi. Paul Pfister is a regular on here. You could even PM him.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:02 pm

Leah,

I would call GFS to check and see if they have them in stock. I thought they had them but I can't swear by it...

Deb
no avatar
User

Gretchen D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 11:18 pm

the Highlands

Found them!

by Gretchen D. » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:36 pm

Thanks ladies!

I found them at GFS right after Leah posted. I called Nuts n Stuff who had sprinkles, but not in multi-colored. They referred me to someone else who ended up not having them - but they referred me to GFS. Turns out I will be able to get all of the toppings I need in one place which is an added bonus!!

I appreciate your advice!

Gretchen.