Like to cook? In this forum, both amateur and pro chefs can share recipes, procedures and cooking tips and talk about local restaurant recipes.

Rice Wraps

no avatar
User

Lori R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:20 pm

East End, Louisville

Rice Wraps

by Lori R. » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:12 pm

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase rice papers (8") in either St. Mathews area or East End? I have tried Wild Oats, Value Market, Meijer, Kroger, Whole Foods. There has to be an Asian type grocery store that I am not aware of. I just don't have time tomorrow to drive downtown to the Asian stores to pick some up. Any help would be aprpeciated!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Rice Wraps

by Robin Garr » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:04 pm

Lori R. wrote:Can anyone tell me where I can purchase rice papers (8") in either St. Mathews area or East End? I have tried Wild Oats, Value Market, Meijer, Kroger, Whole Foods. There has to be an Asian type grocery store that I am not aware of. I just don't have time tomorrow to drive downtown to the Asian stores to pick some up. Any help would be aprpeciated!

Lori, I've seen them at Lotsa Pasta and, I think, Rainbow Blossom, although I don't know if they have them all the time.

There's also a big Asian store on Lyndon Lane just north of LaGrange Road in Lyndon ... Choi's Asian Market, 607 Lyndon Lane, (502) 426-4441. They'll probably have them.
no avatar
User

Pam G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Downtown days/Northeast nights

by Pam G » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:35 am

Lori, I have bought rice paper wraps from both Meijer and Whole Foods. They were in the isle with the rest of the Asian food.
User

Leann C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Highlands

by Leann C » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:16 pm

Have you checked Burger's Market?
no avatar
User

Lori R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:20 pm

East End, Louisville

Rice Wraps

by Lori R. » Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:06 pm

Thank you all! I found some at Rainbow Blossom.

I just love this website!